This excellent-quality footage speaks for itself:
Thursday, September 24, 2009
This excellent-quality footage speaks for itself:
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Mohammed, "the perfect man," recognized 11 iron laws of male human nature. His koranic creation incorporated these 11 insights, thereby making it enormously attractive to young men, especially to young men who were violent. Here are Mohammed's 11 key insights:
1) For young men, it is easier and more exciting to burn and smash than it is to build.
2) For young men, it is easier and more exciting to rape than it is to woo.
3) For young men, it is easier and more exciting to plunder than it is to work.
4) For young men, it is easier and more exciting to kill than it is to show restraint.
5) For young men, it is easier and more exciting to humiliate and bully than it is to treat others with mutual respect.
6) For young men, it is easier and more exciting to conspire and plan a sneak attack of annihilation than it is to accept a fair compromise.
7) For young men, it is easier and more exciting to blame your unhappiness on the evil plans of others than it is to address your own faults and weaknesses.
8) For young men who have been treated like slaves their whole lives it is intoxicating and seductive to be promised to become an earthly prince.
9) For young men who have undergone complete sexual repression their whole lives it is intoxicating and seductive to be promised unlimited carnal pleasures.
10) For young men, it is intoxicating and seductive to believe that God has sanctioned your burning, smashing, raping, plundering, killing, humiliating, bullying and conspiring, in spite of whatever rules some fat, rich greybearded humans have decreed against it.
11) For young men who do NOT show an aptitude or inclination for burning, smashing, raping, plundering, killing, humiliating, bullying and conspiring, it is intoxicating and seductive to know that you can become an honored commander of such men if you carefully study one book well enough.
Posted by Jewish Odysseus at 1:22 PM
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
"[In June 2009] In a fit of anger that I had never seen before in my life, he picked up my lap top, waived it over my head as if to strike me with it and said "if you have this Jesus in your heart, you are dead to me! You are no longer my daughter." I continued to remain silent and then he said to me even more angry then before, I will kill you! Tell me the truth!"
--Sworn affidavit by Rifqa Bary, August 30, 2009
Mr. Bary denied having threatened his daughter. He stated that in June when he confronted his daughter in her bedroom regarding Christianity, he grabbed the laptop computer she was working on. He stated that he lifted it to throw the computer and decided not to as he had invested too much money in it to break it.
FDLE report on interview with Mohamed Bary on August 27, 2009
Ladies and gentlemen, this is what we call in the trade...A CONFESSION. A small girl alleges that an adult man grabbed and brandished her computer over her in a rage, reasonably putting her in fear. The same adult man disputes her allegation by saying:
1) The child was seated;
2) I grabbed the computer away from her;
3) I lifted it above my head as I stood over her...
4) But I never intended to frighten her, just smash the computer.
So what did Mohamed Bary actually confess to, face to face with the stalwart clueless lawmen of the FDLE? Well, let's try "domestic violence." I'm not an Ohio lawyer, and I don't play one on TV, but I can read the Ohio statutes:
2919.25 Domestic violence.
(A) No person shall knowingly cause or attempt to cause physical harm to a family or household member.
(B) No person shall recklessly cause serious physical harm to a family or household member.
(C) No person, by threat of force, shall knowingly cause a family or household member to believe that the offender will cause imminent physical harm to the family or household member.
That would be a 4th degree misdemeanor, good for only 30 days jail, max.
Ahhhhh, but what about "child abuse"? I've already examined this theory, based on her Mom's confessed threat to move the whole family back to Sri Lanka. But it also qualifies in the case of the father's statement--Mohamed OBVIOUSLY inflicted mentall harm to the child by this action.
2151.031 Abused child defined.
As used in this chapter, an "abused child" includes any child who:
(A) Is the victim of "sexual activity" as defined under Chapter 2907. Of the Revised Code, where such activity would constitute an offense under that chapter, except that the court need not find that any person has been convicted of the offense in order to find that the child is an abused child;
(B) Is endangered as defined in section 2919.22 of the Revised Code, except that the court need not find that any person has been convicted under that section in order to find that the child is an abused child;
(C) Exhibits evidence of any physical or mental injury or death, inflicted other than by accidental means, or an injury or death which is at variance with the history given of it. Except as provided in division (D) of this section, a child exhibiting evidence of corporal punishment or other physical disciplinary measure by a parent, guardian, custodian, person having custody or control, or person in loco parentis of a child is not an abused child under this division if the measure is not prohibited under section 2919.22 of the Revised Code.
(D) Because of the acts of his parents, guardian, or custodian, suffers physical or mental injury that harms or threatens to harm the child's health or welfare.
Child abuse in Ohio is a first degree misdemeanor, 6 months jail, max.
By the way, it's interesting how Mr. Bary secured the good offices of "Mr. Babak Darvish, Executive Director of the Council for American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), Columbus and Mr. Romin Iqbal, Staff Attorney for CAIR OHIO," for his sit-down with the FDLE. And yet he couldn't help admitting to a crime.
If only those blind bats at the FDLE could see it. It's almost as if they didn't WANT to see it. Hmmmmmmmmmm...
[BTW, super props to the homies at the Center for Security Policy, who critiqued the whole FDLE report, and to AtlasShrugs for all she does for Rifqa!]
*Least of all, Charles Johnson.
Posted by Jewish Odysseus at 11:11 PM
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Sorry, President Hussein, this is a day of REMEMBERANCE, not "service." And this is a little conversation that too many people no longer remember:
As anyone with open eyes and a cursory knowledge of history can tell, this giggling and praising "Allah" over the deaths of thousands of unarmed women and children is part of the history of "jihad," in which no crime is too heinous so long as it is carried out by Muslims against kaffirs (us).
This concept is, without a doubt, an on-going crime against humanity, and as such needs to be utterly crushed, just as the concept of "racial superiority" was crushed in 1945.
Posted by Jewish Odysseus at 8:11 PM
Thursday, September 3, 2009
The resemblances are as uncanny as the parallels are striking. This duo:
And this one:
Yes, yes, yes, both Pamela Geller of AtlasShrugs and Robert Spencer of Jihadwatch were on the Rifqa Bary case today, in person at the Orlando Juvenile Courthouse, along with Tom Trento of the Florida Security Council. Both of the sites have great details on the fantastic results of today's hearing, read them all!
UPDATE--Or this one:
Posted by Jewish Odysseus at 6:28 PM