Saturday, August 1, 2009

NIGERIAN FORCES CAPTURE, EXECUTE BIN-LADEN WANNABE; "HUMAN RIGHTS" GROUPS MOURN MASS-MURDERING MANIAC


"I TRIED TO BRING THE LAW OF ALLAH TO NIGERIA, 
AND ALL I GOT FOR MY TROUBLE WAS 500 BULLET-HOLES."
MOHAMMED YUSUF, B.I.H [BBC photo]

You really can't make this stuff up, nor even consider it plausible if it had been made up. This homicidal maniac, this archetypal escapee from a hospital for the criminally insane, a man whose cause was to violently destroy EDUCATION, for God's sake, and who caused the deaths of more than 700 humans and mass kidnapping and arson in a few days...His richly-deserved death in custody, which was understandably greeted by the firing squad literally dancing around his stinking corpse in total glee, is treated as a matter of grave concern by HUMAN RIGHTS groups.

Unbelievable.

All I can say is: "WELL DONE, LADS!!" to the police and military of Nigeria, and may their robust and focused response provide a cautionary lesson to other Muslim troubemakers in that vast and struggling country.



NOTE the nasty weaponry and improvised weapons in this vid...Amazing what a jihadi mob armed with just sledgehammers, machetes and jugs of gasoline can "accomplish" in a small peaceful neighborhood...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I over polite post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.